Monday, November 23, 2015

3 more weeks, till the end of the first.






I have been spending a lot of my time in campus working on both my individual and group assignments. I have this trouble where I find it difficult to work at home most of the time because I am so attracted to my bed and I just don't feel inspired to write much at home. That's why I am always out and about when I am working on my assignment. And as you can see, my campus is amazingly beautiful and especially during the fall because it's no longer hot as hell.

There's still approximately 3 weeks till I end my first semester here in California State University, Northridge. Time really did past by fast and I am really looking forward to my upcoming weeks because I have occupied my schedule with some interesting stuff. If you do not know, this weekend is Thanksgiving weekend and it's apparently a really big thing here in the United States. I would be flying down to San Jose this Thursday to celebrate Thanksgiving with my parents' friend. I am really excited for that because it would be my first time celebrating it, so I do not know what to expect besides eating turkey :P And also, the famous Silicon Valley is located near to San Jose, so I am hoping I get to have a glimpse of the oh so famous place.

Besides that, after handing all my assignments, I will be flying off to Illinois, Chicago to visit/meet up with some of my good friends. I am looking forward to meeting my friends and just spending time with them because it's been a few months since I have done that with them. Also, it's snowing over at the east side and it does not over here, so it's something different. Then, I am flying back home to Malaysia for the rest of my winter break :) I am excited to see my family, boyfriend and my other friends!


Yeoh Eening

No comments:

Post a Comment