Wednesday, December 16, 2015

In-N-Out Burger.

I knew of the existence of In-N-Out almost a decade ago when I first came to the United States. According to my dad and brother, it is the best burger in US and these two are the harshest food critic I know of. Don't get me wrong, they are not picky over the food they eat, but they just never say a food is good unless it is extremely amazing. So, my expectation for In-N-Out was really high. 

When I first touched down in California in August and when I was still with my parents, I actually had my first In-N-Out experience. I took out an ordinary cheese burger and fries. Truthfully, I didn't like it at all. I thought the burger was just ordinary and the fries was so disappointing cause I felt it was super powdery and tasteless. 


It didn't make me want to go back again but then I came across couple of online articles that were talking about In-N-Out's secret menu. They have a list of items where you can order but they are not available on the actual menu. Then I came to realize, maybe I didn't like it the first time because I ordered the wrong thing. So, I decided to give it another try.




For my second attempt, I decided to give their famous animal style cheese burger and fries a try and dammnnnn! I finally understand why people are in love with In-N-Out. So basically animal style cheese burger is an ordinary cheese burger with a mustard cooked beef patty with grilled onions. As for the fries, it's just fries with melted cheese and grilled onions.

I think I really like it because of their special thousand island sauce and the grilled onions that are on the burger and fries. An animal style cheese burger, fries and a small soda costed me around $8+ with tax. Another reason why people love In-N-Out so much because it's really not expansive. I am so going back for some In-N-Out when I am back in California :)


Yeoh Eening

No comments:

Post a Comment