Friday, December 25, 2015

Winter Break To Do List.

I'm finally back in Malaysia for my winter break. As I have only a month-ish back home here in Malaysia, I have decided to make my holiday as productive as possible because it's going to be long till the next time I will be around. Here's a list of my winter break to do list:

Food List:
  • Aboong Malaysia
  • Softcore Cafe
  • Big Bowl Curry Noodles, Selayang
  • Hanbing Korean Dessert Cafe
  • Le Bread Days- Salted Egg Croissants 
  • P.S Tokyo
  • Fatbaby Ice Cream
  • Dotty's- Salted Egg Cronut
  • Go-Getter Cafe- Salted egg Waffle 
  • Haraju Cube- Cheese Tart 
  • Llao llao 
  • Sang Kee noodles, Lorong Yap Ah Loy
  • Aunty Koh Chendol 
  • Yut Kee Kopitiam
  • Soong Kee Beef Noodles

Place List:
  • Tadom Hill Resorts
  • Kutu Hill, Kuala Kubu Bahru 
  • Mount Datuk, Rembau, Negeri Sembilan 
  • Bukit Panorama, Sungai Lembing, Pahang 
  • Broga Hill, Semenyih 
  • Ipoh
  • Melaka 
  • Taman Connaught Pasar Malam 
  • Setia Alam Pasar Malam 
Yeoh Eening 

1 comment: