Thursday, February 4, 2016

First 2 Weeks of Spring 2016.

I'm finally back in California for about one and a half week now. My five weeks back in Malaysia, was nothing but amazing and mostly because I had my love ones around. I would say that my winter break was pretty productive in terms of eating and travelling. But it was not productive in term of real work. 

Besides travelling and all, I actually planned to update my resume and write cover letters to apply for internship this year, but up till now, I have not sent out any application because I have yet to get it done. It was mostly because I was procrastinating when I was back in Malaysia and my first week back here, my biological clock was so screwed up. 


Narita International Airport 


Northridge, California 


Big Bear Mountain


Gig Night @ Molly Malone's  

Jet lagged hit me really bad this time. For a week, my sleeping time was so hay wired that my body still thought that I am back in Malaysia. I slept at 10PM (2PM Malaysia time) and will wake up just a few hours later around 2-3AM (6-7PM Malaysia time). Which is like an evening nap back in Malaysia and my body will not fall asleep until 6AM (10PM Malaysia time) and wake up around 2-3PM (6-7AM Malaysia time). 

I think my biological clock has already adjusted to the time zone here because I have been waking up and sleeping at the right timing for the past two days. So, I'm slowly getting my life organized again. Anyways, the photos above basically describe my week here so far in California. 


Yeoh Eening 

No comments:

Post a Comment